Tentative Parcel Map 422/ Zone Reclassification 2019-02/ General Plan Amendment 2019-01/CUP 2020-03...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Inyo County
- Document Title
- Tentative Parcel Map 422/ Zone Reclassification 2019-02/ General Plan Amendment 2019-01/CUP 2020-03...
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Project Applicant
- Olancha Lake LLC
- Present Land Use
- Vacant/Rural Residential & Light Industrial / Rural Estate & Light Industrial
- Document Description
- The Project includes 30 tent-camping sites and 95 RV camping spots. The Project also includes 5 cabins for rental, a star gazing area for campers, an amphitheater, a tennis/basketball court, showers, a restaurant, a skateboarding area, a store, and kayaking rentals for use on Olancha Lake. Project APNs: 033-500-03, 033-500-04, 033-500-14, 033-500-15, 033-500-16, 033-500-17, and 033-080-3 7. Please note, the draft document for this project was originally filed on April 1, 2020 (SCH: 2020039074). This Mitigated Negative Declaration is being reissued due to a changes in project design.
- Contact Information
168 N. Edwards St. PO Drawer "L"
Independence, CA 93526
Phone : (760) 878-0268
- 36°15'50"N 117°59'59.9"W
- Cross Streets
- US Highway 395 & State Route 190
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Recreational (Commercial RV & tent camping resort)
- Local Action
- General Plan Amendment Rezone Use Permit
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Biological Resources Public Services Septic System Water Quality Water Supply
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Inland Deserts Region 6 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways California Department of Transportation, District 9 California Department of Water Resources California Governor's Office of Emergency Services California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Natural Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan Victorville Region 6 California State Lands Commission Office of Historic Preservation State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.