Vesting Tentative Tract Map No. 6379 was filed by Bonique Emerson of Precision Civil Engineering, Inc., on behalf of KB Homes. The applicant proposes to develop a new 200-unit single-family residential development and associated improvements on an approximately sized 38-acre project site. The following components are included in the Project:
• Construction of internal roads and the associated improvements, as well as a pedestrian trail.
• Development of a trail along the northern site boundary and a 15,865 square foot pocket park at the center of the development.
• Improve all streets in or adjacent to the subdivision, in accordance with Article 38, Improvements and Security, of the Fresno Land Divisions Development Code.
• Easements and specified outlots will be landscaped in compliance with the City of Fresno’s landscape design standards.
• A tentative subdivision map has been developed in accordance with Article 33, Tentative Parcel and Tentative Map Filing and Processing, of the Fresno Land Divisions Development Code (see Attachment A)
Construction of a 6-foot, 8-inch block wall along the site boundary near the San Joaquin Valley Railroad (SJVR) frontage and a 6-foot block wall along the site boundary on S. Peach Avenue.