Delta Coves Dock Reconfiguration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0263-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Delta Coves Dock Reconfiguration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0263-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project activities are limited to maintenance and replacement of existing docks. Additional boat slips will be constructed through dock replacement. Currently, 416 existing docks are located in a 141-acre man-made lagoon. There are 78 lots that do not contain individual homeowner docks. This project will repair or demolish existing docks and construct new multi-slip docks.
- Contact Information
Andrea Boertien, Environmental Scientist
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2002
- Contra Costa
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an un-named man-made lagoon at the Delta Coves Residential Project on Bethel Island, connected to Sand Mound Slough, in the County of Contra Costa, State of California; Latitude 38.015739, Longitude -121.630263, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Bouldin Island; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 031-260-012-5, 031-010-017-7, and 031-010-020-1.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 and 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reasons why project is exempt: The project is exempt because it consists of the repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing public or private structures involving negligible expansion of use. Also, the project consists of reconstruction of existing structures where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1600-2020-0263-R3_NOE PDF 213 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.