Development permit and Conditional Use permit.
• Demolition (via a Demolition Permit) of 2 buildings (that together comprise an area of 36,723 square feet) existing on the Project site and demolition of 2 auxiliary structures that currently comprise an additional 2,373 square feet.
• Remodel/renovation of the one remaining building on the Project site for a new retail tenant. This The existing building area is 55,891 square feet, building and is one story in height, and is approximately 18 feet tall., and will contain a tower element that will extend to a height of 30 feet. Renovation and remodeling of the building will result in a 56,249 square foot building, with building heights ranging between 17 feet,6 inches and 19 feet, 8 inches (according to structural element articulation) and a tower than will extend to a height of 29 feet.
• Development of two new retail/food building pads for future single-story businesses that would occupy a total 8,050 square feet (4,950 square feet; 3,100 square feet). The new buildings will have parapets 18-24 feet in height and tower elements extending to 28 feet in height.
• Development of 225 parking spaces (214 standard size spaces; 9 accessible spaces; 2 van accessible spaces).
• Development of five vehicular accesses: one outbound-only drive-through driveway, one full access unsignalized driveway, and one right-turn in/out driveway along Slauson Avenue; two full access unsignalized driveways along Bickett Street.