Truckee River Tributaries Sediment Reduction Project (D1713602)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Truckee River Tributaries Sediment Reduction Project (D1713602)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Truckee River Watershed Council
- Document Description
- This Project is for the purpose pf improving dirt roads and legacy erosion sites on USFSlands in key tributaries of the main stem of the Truckee River and conducting public outreach to landowners and members of the public to support the Truckee River TMDL.
- Other Location Info
- Existing roads, trails, and legacy erosion sites on USFS lands in Jackass, Cabin, Deep, Pole, Silver, and Bear Creek areas along Hwy 89.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 & 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project has 2 elements:(1) CatEx15301-lmproving road drainage on up to 35 miles of existing USFS roads and trails; and (2) CatEx15333-Improve terrestrial habitat by regrading, restoring and revegetating legacy erosion sites in Cabin Creek and former Deer Park Ski Resort. Each site is under 5 acres in upland areas, no waters of US or waters of the state. See USFS Decision Memo for Truckee River 2016 Tributaries Project dated 3/10/2017.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020110005_Truckee River NOE PDF 3053 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.