- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Woodlake, City of (City of Woodlake)
- Document Title
- Turner/Mathias Subdivision
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Ron Turner and David Mathias
- Document Description
- Annex approximately 15.4 acres of land located between Naranjo Boulevard and Ropes Avenue situated in the southwest quadrant of Woodlake; Amend the Woodlake General Plan from the community commercial and medium density residential designations to the neighborhood commercial and open space designations; Amend the Woodlake Zoning Ordinance from the R-1-7, R-2, CS and AE-20 (county) districts to Woodlake's PD-CN, PD-R-1-7 and O districts; and subdivide 31 acres into 124 single family residential lots, one park lot of 1.42 acres; one storm drainage basin lot of .7 acres, one neighborhood commercial lot of 2.05 acres and one pedestrian access lot.
- Contact Information
Gregory F. Collins
Qity of Woodlake
350 North Valencia Blvd.
Woodlake, CA 93286
Phone : (559) 734-8737
- Other Location Info
- Between State Highwav 216 and Ropes Avenue, Woodlake, Tulare Co.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Woodlake
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- See NOD for full details.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020090211_TurnerMathias Subdivision NOD PDF 2151 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.