Hand-work Bank Toe Erosion Protection and Habitat Enhancement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0160-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Hand-work Bank Toe Erosion Protection and Habitat Enhancement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0160-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0160-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Jan Becker. The project is limited to filling an approximately 26-foot long, 3-foot deep, and 2-foot high cavity under the right bank of San Anselmo Creek and further protecting the bank by placing deflector structures in the creek to deflect high velocity flows. The project will also remove approximately 120 square feet of large foreign debris, including concrete rubble and automobile parts, from the channel of San Anselmo Creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at San Anselmo Creek at 72 and 76 Alder Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960 in Marin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will disturb a small segment of San Anselmo creek, approximately 26 linear feet, and will remove anthropogenic debris from the creek, improving aquatic habitat. Changes to the creek are minor in nature. No healthy, mature, or scenic trees will be removed. This project is consistent with a minor alteration to land.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090068_Hand-work Bank NOE PDF 260 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.