Notice of Determination for the Innovative New Dock Chassis Depot Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Port of Los Angeles
- Document Title
- Notice of Determination for the Innovative New Dock Chassis Depot Project
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The proposed Project involves an approximately 5.3-acre expansion of an existing approximately 10-acre property on Terminal Island in the Port of Los Angeles (Port). The approximately 10-acre property is currently operated as a chassis depot that provides storage, maintenance, repairs, and stop/start functions of chassis, operated by Innovative Terminal Services, Inc. (Innovative). Innovative proposes to acquire a Term Permit to operate and expand the property to a total of approximately 15.3 acres. The proposed Project site is located at 960 New Dock Street, San Pedro. It is located in the northern portion of Terminal Island, bounded by Cerritos Channel to the north, Pier S Avenue to the east, New Dock Street to the south, and SA Recycling (Berths 210-211) to the west.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles- Port of Los Angeles (Harbor Department)
425 S. Palos Verdes St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone : (310) 732-7673
Innovative Terminal Services, Inc.
- San Pedro
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- 960 New Dock Street, San Pedro, CA 90731. The Project site is located in the northern portion of Terminal Island, bounded by Cerritos Channel to the north, Pier S Avenue to the west, New Dock Street to the south, and SA Recycling (Berths 210-211) to the east.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Los Angeles- Port of Los Angeles (Harbor Department)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020090061_NED_Innovative_New_Dock_Chas PDF 328 K Innovative New Dock NOD - SIGNED 11-5-2020 PDF 498 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.