Common Landowner Transfer of up to 7,000 acre-feet of Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency’s Approved 2020 State Water Project Table A Water to Kern County Wa
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Common Landowner Transfer of up to 7,000 acre-feet of Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency’s Approved 2020 State Water Project Table A Water to Kern County Wa
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is for the transfer of up to 7,000 acre-feet of Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency’s (AVEK) approved 2020 State Water Project (SWP) Table A water (2020 Table A Water) to KCWA. The request was made on behalf of landowner V Lions Operations, LP, which owns land in both AVEK’s and KCWA’s service areas. V Lions Operations, LP will use this water for its immediate farming needs. The delivery of AVEK’s 2020 Table A water to KCWA under this Agreement shall be completed by December 31, 2020 and used within the SWP place of Use.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 563-9593
AVEK, KCWA, Department of Water Resources
- Other Location Info
- From the Delta to Kern County Water Agency’s (KCWA) turnout(s) Reaches 10A through 13B of the California Aqueduct.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- a. The project is a water management operation using only existing facilities. b. The project will not support new development or a change in land use. c. The project does not establish a new permanent source of water supply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080369_Common Landowner Transfer PDF 458 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.