On Broadway Apartments (DR20-077))
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- City of Sacramento
- Document Title
- On Broadway Apartments (DR20-077))
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the demolition of the existing office building and the construction of a five-story, 146,400 square foot, mixed-use building with 3,360 square feet of commercial and 140 dwelling units on a 1.25-acre project within the General Commercial (C-2-SPD) zone and the Central City Special Planning District (SPD).
- Contact Information
City of Sacramento Community Development Department
Planning Division 300 Richards Boulevard, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 808-5842
- Other Location Info
- 1901 Broadway; Assessor's Parcel Number (APN): 010-0213-008-0000.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CEQA Guidelines section 15332 (infill exemption), Class 32.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with the Urban Center Low General Plan designation, the Central City Specific Plan (CCSP), the C-2-SPD zone, and the Central City SPD and would comply with applicable mitigation measures of the CCSP EIR. The project site is located in the city limits on a site that is 1.25 acres, which is less than five acres and is substantially surrounded by urban uses. The project site is developed with urban uses and surrounded by urban uses and has no value as habitat for endangered, rare or threatened species. The project would have no significant effect on traffic, noise, air, or water quality and is consistent with the goals and policies of the Urban Center Low General Plan designation, the Central City Specific Plan, the C-2-SPD zone, and the Central City SPD. The site is adequately served with all urban services and utilities and will have adequate access including emergency vehicle access. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment. Approval of the action would result in no significant effects relating to traffic, noise, air quality or water quality. No unusual circumstances are present that would result in a significant effect, and there are no cumulative effects not already evaluated in the 2035 General Plan Master EIR.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080239_On Broadway Apts PDF 1441 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.