Installation of Vehicle Lifts by Pasha Automotive Services at National City Bayfront
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Installation of Vehicle Lifts by Pasha Automotive Services at National City Bayfront
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would involve installation of eight (8) vehicle lifts inside an existing warehouse by Pasha Automotive Services (Tenant) in the City of National City, California. Work to specifically complete the proposed project would involve the following improvements: (1) excavation, preparation, compaction, and placement of 32 concrete footings reinforced with steel to an approximate depth of 16 to 19 inches; and (2) installation of eight vehicle lifts and associated mechanical and electrical feeds. Construction of the proposed project is anticipated to occur in Summer 2020 and would take approximately one (1) month to complete. The proposed project improvements would occur within the interior of the warehouse and would not require onsite staging. Due to its nature and limited scope, construction of the proposed project would generate a minor amount of vehicle trips and would require limited use of equipment. Therefore, significant impacts related to air quality, greenhouse gas emissions, and transportation and traffic are not anticipated to occur. Furthermore, the Tenant would be responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding construction demolition debris, hazards and hazardous materials, and stormwater.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Development Services Department 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-8112
- National City
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- 1309 Bay Marina Drive, National City, CA 91950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Fae/lit/es (SG § 15301) (Class 1), New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures (SG § 15303) (Class 3)...
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is determined to be Categorically Exempt pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Section 15301 (Existing Facilities), 15303 (New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures), 15304 (Minor Alterations to Land), 15311 (Accessory Structures) and Sections 3.a., 3.c., 3.d., and 3.i of the District's Guidelines for Compliance with CEQA because it consists of excavation of a warehouse interior, placement of concrete pads, and installation of eight vehicle lifts, would involve no expansion of use beyond that previously existing, would not result in a significant cumulative impact due to the continuation of the existing use, would result in no permanent effects on the environment, and would not involve the removal of mature, scenic trees. Sections 3.a., 3.c., 3.d., and 3.i. of the District's CEQA Guidelines are as follows: See NOE for full details.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070141_2020-008 Installation of Vehicle Lifts by Pasha Automotive Services at National City Bayfront [NOE] PDF 1618 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.