Vehicle Miles Traveled Policies
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Perris, City of (City of Perris)
- Document Title
- Vehicle Miles Traveled Policies
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A proposal to adopt a Transportation Impact Analysis Guideline for analyzing Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) as the metric for determining a project's impact on transportation in compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act.
- Contact Information
City of Perris
135 North "D" Street
Perris, CA 92370-1998
Phone : (909) 943-5003 ext. 257
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Senate Bill 743
- Reasons for Exemption
- Adoption of thresholds of significance for Vehicle Miles Traveled in compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) pursuant to Senate Bill 743 is not a project under CEQA.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060207_Vehicle Miles Traveled Policies PDF 1163 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.