CONSIDER A LITIGATION AND TITLE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CALIFORNIA STATE LANDS COMMISSION AND NP OAKLEY, LLC (NORTHPOINT) REGARDING CERTAIN REAL ...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- CONSIDER A LITIGATION AND TITLE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CALIFORNIA STATE LANDS COMMISSION AND NP OAKLEY, LLC (NORTHPOINT) REGARDING CERTAIN REAL ...
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State of California, acting by and through the California State Lands Commission and NP Oakley, LLC
- Present Land Use
- State sovereign land
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to approve the final drafts of all legal descriptions and exhibits and take all necessary and appropriate action on behalf of the Commission to execute, acknowledge, accept, and record that certain agreement entitled “Litigation and Title Settlement Agreement Between the California State Lands Commission and NP Oakley, LLC (NorthPoint) Regarding Certain Lands in Oakley, Contra Costa County, CA”; authorize the Executive Officer to accept the conveyance of the Public Access Easement on the Wetlands Parcel, the Public Access Easement on the Southeast Corner Parcel, the Development Parcel P.A.E., including the floating easement for the North Branch of the Development Parcel Trail, and the potential future pedestrian right-of-way on the real property situated between the Subject Property and Big Break Road; authorize the Executive Officer to grant or deny consent for the relocation of the Development Parcel Trail or Public Parking Lot to a Substantially Similar Location within the Development Parcel, in the event a 30-Day Notice is served by NorthPoint as the Development Project progresses; and find that the Wetlands Parcel is impressed with the Public Trust Easement.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Cross Streets
- 6000 Bridgehead Road, Oakley, Contra Costa County
- San Joaquin River
- Other Location Info
- 375.7-acre property located at 6000 Bridgehead Road, Oakley, Contra Costa County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Statutory Exemption: (Pub. Resources Code, § 21080.11; Cal. Code Regs, tit. 14 § 15282, subdivision (f))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title settlement and land easement agreement is a statutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
- Notice of Exemption
- Wiemer 27240_stat_69 PDF 232 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.