Placer-Sacramento Gateway Plan (Gateway Plan)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (Placer County Transportation Planning Agency)
- Document Title
- Placer-Sacramento Gateway Plan (Gateway Plan)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA)
- Document Description
- The Gateway Plan represents a comprehensive multimodal corridor plan that addresses 1-80, Bus. 80 & SR65 challenges to reduce congestion, increase travel choices, improve environmental & quality of life issues, including recommendations for investment in transportation projects. General public & local jurisdictions are beneficiaries.
- Contact Information
Placer County Transportation Planning Agency
299 Nevada Street
Auburn, CA 95603
Phone : (530) 823-4090
- Placer Sacramento
- Other Location Info
- The Placer-Sacramento Gateway Plan covers about 50 miles between South Placer & downtown Sacramento following 1-80, Business 80 & SR65.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Gateway Plan identifies potential projects & programs for possible future action. The Plan is exempt because agencies have not approved, adopted, or funded these possible future actions. The Plan is for planning purposes only and does not involve a commitment to any specific project. Individual projects will each undergo environmental analysis prior to their construction.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040328_Notice of Exemption - Placer-Sacramento Gateway Plan PDF 1788 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.