Brad Freeman Cut-off Trail Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Brad Freeman Cut-off Trail Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- CA Department of Water Resources
- Document Description
- Clear overhanging and dead vegetation +/- 3 FT from centerline and limb up to 12 FT along existing trail. Post trail markers along trail. Remove wire fence and cut posts flush with existing grade. Cleanup of 3 illegal campsites. Regrade existing t rail and re-establish drainage by cutting V-ditch.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Water Resources
460 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 534-2575
- Other Location Info
- This project is located northeast of the Feather River Fish Hatchery, just upstream of the Fish Barrier Dam, along the Brad Freeman Cut-off Trail.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it involves minor repair and general maintenance of the existing trail system. This project will not result in impacts to special status species or habitat, cultural resources, or any other resources areas. As such, the Categorical Exemption Class 1 and 4 will be used for CEQA compliance.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040164_NOE_20200415_KKMsigned PDF 360 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.