Unification of the Banta Elementary School District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin County Office of Education
- Document Title
- Unification of the Banta Elementary School District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Joaquin County Committee on School District Organization study of unification of a portion of the Tracy Unified School District to form a Banta Unified School District within the boundaries of the Banta Elementary School District.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin County Committee on School District Organization
2922 Transworld Drive
Stockton , CA 95206
Phone : (209) 468-9151
- Lathrop Tracy
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The boundaries of the Banta Elementary School District.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the creation of a new unified school district in the cities of Tracy and Lathrop, California and does not include development activities within the affected territory. The territory is not located in an area of statewide, regional, or areawide concern identified in CEQA Guidelines Section 15206(b )( 4).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030962_Unification of the Banta Elementary School District NOE PDF 305 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.