Wheeler Ridge-Maricopa Water Storage District, Traveling Water Screen at Turnout WRM-9A (SCH# 2020030755)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wheeler Ridge-Maricopa Water Storage District (Wheeler Ridge -Maricopa Water Storage District)
- Document Title
- Wheeler Ridge-Maricopa Water Storage District, Traveling Water Screen at Turnout WRM-9A (SCH# 2020030755)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will modify the existing Wheeler Ridge-Maricopa Water District Turnout 9A in Reach 15A, to install a new traveling water screen along with associated electrical work. The traveling water screen will collect trash from the aqueduct and deposit it into a new collection pad.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources State Water Project Analysis
1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Other Location Info
- Approximately, Milepost 279.02 of the California Aqueduct.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CEQA Guidelines Section 15301, Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a minor alteration of an existing facility and does not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. Existing Facilities (Section 15301).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030755_Wheeler Ridge NOE PDF 204 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.