Pacifica Estates (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0235-RS)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 - South Coast, San Diego (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5)
- Document Title
- Pacifica Estates (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0235-RS)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Jose Luis Islas
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0265-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Jose Luis Islas. Project activities include widening a portion of Ostrich Farms Creek, construction of a 36-foot-wide, 70-foot-long bridge spanning Ostrich Farms Creek, and installation of tied concrete block mat stabilization (e.g., Flexamat) below the bridge, to provide access to a 17.3-acre, 25 lot subdivision.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 636-3160
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the bed, channel, and bank of Ostrich Farms Creek where it runs through the Pacifica Estates project site at 2270 South Mission Road in the Fallbrook area of unincorporated San Diego County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- G 15183 - Projects Consistent with a Community Plan, General Plan, or Zoning.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with the development density established by existing zoning community plan, or general plan policies for which an EIR was certified. The project shall not require additional environmental review, except as might be necessary to examine whether there are any project-specific significant effects which are peculiar to the project site.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030749_1600-2019-0235-R5 NOE PDF 264 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.