Relinquishment No. 87828 to the County of Tulare
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 6 - Fresno/Bakersfield (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Relinquishment No. 87828 to the County of Tulare
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Caltrans intends to transfer four segments of local roadway that were acquired for the Terra Bel la Expressway, Segment 1 project (06-43401) to the County of Tulare.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
855 M Street Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 445-6369
- Other Location Info
- Near the intersections of SR 65/Ave 124, SR 65/Teapot Dome Ave, and SR 65/Scranton Ave near Porterville.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Common Sense, 14 CCR 15061 [b]
- Reasons for Exemption
- The action of transferring property from one government entith to another would not have any environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.