SCE Underground Power, US Highway 6 and Falls Creek Rd
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 9 - Bishop (California Department of Transportation, District 9)
- Document Title
- SCE Underground Power, US Highway 6 and Falls Creek Rd
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison and Matthew Doon
- Document Description
- Caltrans plans to issue a highway encroachment permit for the the installation of 5" underground electrical conduit for approximately 180 feet along the dirt shoulder and across US Highway 6. All ground work will involve minor trenching and/or boring. Ground surfaces will be restored.
- Contact Information
500 South Main St
Bishop, CA 93514
Phone : (760) 872-0657
- Other Location Info
- On US Highway 6 at post mile R16.863, in Mono County, south of Falls Creek Rd.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- After a review of the proposed work and project location it has been determined that no known environmental resources, in Caltrans' right-of-way, will be impacted. Ground surfaces will be restored to original elevations.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030104_NOE for SCE Underground Power - US Highway 6 PDF 1072 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.