CONSIDER WAIVER OF RENT, PENALTY, AND INTEREST; ACCEPTANCE OF LEASE QUITCLAIM DEED; AND IISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE — RECREATIONAL USE — PRC 4483.1; A2173
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- CONSIDER WAIVER OF RENT, PENALTY, AND INTEREST; ACCEPTANCE OF LEASE QUITCLAIM DEED; AND IISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE — RECREATIONAL USE — PRC 4483.1; A2173
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- LESSEE: John H. Bottomley III and Marion W. Bottomley, Trustees (and their successors in trust) of the Bottomley Residential Trust U/A/D September 24, 1997; APPLICANT: David J. Moeller and Ann J. Moel
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed, effective January 31, 2020, of Lease No. PRC 4483.1, a General Lease — Recreational Use; authorize issuance of a General Lease — Recreational Use beginning February 1, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier and two mooring buoys; and the reconstruction, use, and maintenance of a boat lift.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Carnelian Bay
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Lake Tahoe, adjacent to 4694 North Lake Boulevard, near Carnelian Bay, Placer County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2)) CLASS 2, REPLACEMENT OR RECONSTRUCTION (Cal
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease — Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Miller 4483; A2173_01 PDF 86 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.