CONSIDER DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY TO THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER FOR CONSIDERATION OF AN APPLICATION FOR A GENERAL LEASE — RECREATIONAL USE — Lease 7692.1; A2158
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- CONSIDER DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY TO THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER FOR CONSIDERATION OF AN APPLICATION FOR A GENERAL LEASE — RECREATIONAL USE — Lease 7692.1; A2158
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- John R. Areias and Julie Noel Sandino
- Document Description
- Delegate to the Executive Officer the authority to approve or deny issuance of a General Lease — Recreational Use to the Applicant beginning February 28, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, gangway, personal watercraft float, and three pilings.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Walnut Grove
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land located in the Sacramento River, adjacent to 13950 State Highway 160, near Walnut Grove, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease — Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 7692; A2158_17 PDF 76 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.