Watsonville Slough Farm Trails: Public Access to Nature
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Watsonville Slough Farm Trails: Public Access to Nature
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- This project will complete plans, designs, and permits for public access on 5 miles of trails at Watsonville Slough Farm.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Santa Cruz
- Cross Streets
- The project planning area is outside Watsonville in Santa Cruz County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262 - Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the Board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020596_NOE_Watsonville Slough Farm Trails-Public Access to Nature, 2019239 PDF 181 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.