Roddy Ranch Wetland Design and Grassland Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Roddy Ranch Wetland Design and Grassland Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to restore native grassland habitat on the site, as well as design and plan for enhancing wetland habitats on site.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- The project planning area is at the location of the former Roddy Ranch Golf Course in east Contra Costa County, approximately a half-mile west of the intersection of Balfour and Deer Valley roads.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Selection 15304. Minor Alterations to Land: Class 4 consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves restoration of native grassland, with no major alterations such as earthwork or construction of facilities. The wetland design component applies to possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020587_NOE_Roddy Ranch Wetland Design and Grassland Restoration, 2019224 PDF 168 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.