Oken Property Riparian Restoration (Request No. 1652-2019-031-001-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Oken Property Riparian Restoration (Request No. 1652-2019-031-001-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- William J. Keene, Sonoma County Agricultural Preservation and Open Space District.
- Document Description
- Pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 1652, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife has approved the Oken Property Riparian Restoration submitted by Sonoma County Agricultural Preservation and Open Space District. The project will repair active headcuts within drainages and address sources erosion and sedimentation. A biotechnical repair will be used to stabilize additional headcuts and an eroding slope in an alluvial fan, providing vegetative cover and maintaining the integrity of the alluvial fan. Additionally, the two crossings will reduce impacts to the stream by concentrating livestock and ranching use to two areas.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Santa Rosa
- Cross Streets
- Project is located at 5151 Petaluma Hill Road, within the City of Santa Rosa, Sonoma County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 33 California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 33 consists of small projects not to exceed 5 acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
- Notice of Exemption
- 202002061_1652-2019-031-001-R3 Oken Property Riparian Restoration NOE PDF 322 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.