Cancer Center 0116D/0116G Replace LinAcc Machines
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- Cancer Center 0116D/0116G Replace LinAcc Machines
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- University of California Davis
- Present Land Use
- Ambulatory Care
- Document Description
- Categorical Exemption Class 15301 for the UC Davis Health Cancer Center 0116D/0116G Replace LinAcc Machines Project
- Contact Information
University of California Davis
1 Shields Avenue, University of California,
Davis, CA 95616
Phone : (530) 752-9597
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- The site is north of the UC Davis Betty Irene Moore School of Medicine and east of 45th Street.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1: Minor alteration of structure.
- Reasons for Exemption
- This construction within existing space is a minor alteration of an existing structure. The project would include interior improvements to building systems and construction of interior space. The project does not expand the building area. The project would have no potential to result in potentially significant impacts and would result in no exceptions to the exemption.
- Notice of Exemption
- Cancer Center Equipment NOE PDF 611 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.