Hiclanan Water Consolidation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Waterford, City of (City of Waterford)
- Document Title
- Hiclanan Water Consolidation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Waterford
- Document Description
- The Proposed Project generally consists of domestic and public safety water infrastructure improvements to the City of Waterford's water systems, in accordance with state water and fire codes, including improvements within the Community of Hickman. The City of Waterford is the water purveyor for the Community of Hickman. All work associated with the Proposed Project will occur within existing right-of way. In addition, while the Proposed Project consists of replacing some existing water lines with larger diameter water lines, this component of the Proposed Project is solely being done to address deficient fire suppression flows within the existing water system. The Proposed Project does not propose nor allow for the expansion of water service beyond the existing Waterford/Hickman service areas, as previously approved by the City of Waterford and the Community of Hickman.
- Contact Information
City of Waterford Planning Department
101 "E" Street
Waterford, CA 95386
Phone : (209) 599-8377
- Other Location Info
- The Proposed Project is generally located within the City of Waterford, the County of Stanislaus, and the Community of Hickman. The Proposed Project is specifically located along Yosemite Boulevard (SR 132), between G Street and the northwestern point of the River Pointe Subdivision, and at the River Pointe water treatment facility. With the jurisdiction of Stanislaus County, the Proposed Project is located on Hickman Road, crossing the Hickman Road Bridge into the Community of Hickman. Within the Community of Hickman, the Proposed Project is located on Lake Road (between Hickman Road and I Street), I Street (between Lake Road and 4th Street), 4th Street (between I Street and Montpelier Road), and Montpelier Road (between Lake Road and 6th Street), and at the Hickman well sites
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Article 19, California Code Section 15301, Existing Facilities.
- Reasons for Exemption
- the Proposed Project consists of an operation, repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible expansion of existing use. The City has prepared an Initial Study to support the Categorical Exemption and is attached to this Notice of Exemption. The Initial Study determined that the Proposed Project will have no impact to the environment and is Categorically Exempt per the CEQA Guidelines.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010195_Hickman Water Filed NOE 01 PDF 2286 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.