Encroachment Permit 02-19-6-UJ-0408
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 2 - Redding (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-19-6-UJ-0408
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Spectrum Pacific West, LLC (Charter Spectrum)
- Document Description
- Spectrum Pacific West, LLC (Charter Spectrum) is proposing to install one 6-inch SRD-9HDPE equipped with one 2-inch DR-11HDPE conduit under the northbound and southbound lanes of SR 273 in Shasta County at post mile 3.94, between the California Welcome Center and Rhonda Road. Installation would require horizontal directional drilling from one 3'x5' bore pit located outside Caltrans' right-of-way on each side of SR 273. The 6-inch SRD-9HDPE equipped with one 2-inch DR-11HDPE conduit would be installed between at a depth of 120 to 132 inches and would extend 294 lineal feet (197 lineal feet is within Caltrans' right-of-way). The 6-inch SRD-9HDPE equipped with one 2-inch DR-11HDPE conduit would connect to two new vaults that would be installed outside of Caltrans' right-of-way at 5046 Rhonda Road and 1699 SR 273. Caltrans will issue an encroachment permit (02-19-6-UJ-0408) to authorize improvements proposed within the right-of-way.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 02
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- The proposed project is located in Shasta County on State Route (SR) 273 at post mile 3.94, between the California Welcome Center and Rhonda Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Minor Alt. in Land Use Limit. 15305 (b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The California Department of Transportation has determined the project to be categorically exempt in accordance with Section 15305 (Minor Alterations in Land Use Limitations) Class 5-Minor alterations in land use limitations in areas with an average slope of less than 20%, which does not result in any changes in land use or density, including but not limited to: (a) minor lot line adjustments, side yard, and set-back variances not resulting in the creation of any new parcel; (b) issuance of minor encroachment permits; and (c) reversion to acreage in accordance with the Subdivision Map Act. The proposed project would not have a significant effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010115_02-19-6-UJ-0408 NOE SIGNED PDF 784 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.