Lot Line Adjustment Application No. LLA-19-04
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Solano County
- Document Title
- Lot Line Adjustment Application No. LLA-19-04
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Russell and Kathleen Lester, and George and Cynthia Lester
- Document Description
- To reconfigure the common parcel boundary between adjacent lots.
- Contact Information
Solano County Department of Resource Management
675 Texas Street, Suite 5500
Fairfield, CA 94533
Phone : (707) 784-6765
- Parcel #
- 0107-110-060, 070; 130-110, 120
- Other Location Info
- Located at Northside of Sievers Road and south of Campbell Road within the Exclusive Agriculture 40 acre "A-40" zoning district.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(1); 15268
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed lot line adjustment is a ministerial action; therefore, not subject to the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 21080 (b) (1)].
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010053_Lot Line Adjustment App PDF 657 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.