Establishing the City of Sacramento Stadium Area Enhanced Infrastructure Financing District (EIFD) within the Railyards Specific Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento, City of (City of Sacramento)
- Document Title
- Establishing the City of Sacramento Stadium Area Enhanced Infrastructure Financing District (EIFD) within the Railyards Specific Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Sacramento Stadium Area Enhanced Infrastructure Financing District
- Document Description
- The activity consists of approval of a resolution to create the EIFD, a new public agency that will oversee the funding of infrastructure for the Major League Soccer Stadium project within the Railyards Specific Plan.
- Contact Information
City of Sacramento
300 Richards Boulevard, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 808-8272
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The Railyards Specific Plan is located on approximately 244 acres in the Central City area of Sacramento, California, between the downtown Central Business District and the River District. Located east of the Sacramento River and 1-5, south of North B Street.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The EIFD is a government funding mechanism which does not involve the commitment to any particular project and is therefore exempt pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15378(b)(4). The infrastructure funded by the EIFD was studied in the Railyard Specific Plan Environmental Impact Report, the Addendum thereto, and the Subsequent Environmental Impact Report for the Railyards Specific Plan Update, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, and MLS Stadium (SCH 2006032058). (See Notice of Determination filed herewith).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120303_Establishing the City of Sacramento Stadium Area PDF 1715 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.