Meadowbrooks Estates Creek Bank Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0277-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Meadowbrooks Estates Creek Bank Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0277-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Passalacqua Properties, LLC
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0277-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Passalacqua Properties, LLC. The project is limited to the stabilization of a failing bank structure by installing a rock riprap structure that is keyed into the bottom of the creek. The repair will be approximately 46-feet long, five feet tall from the creek bottom, and approximately 500-square feet in area. The riprap keyway will be approximately two feet deep and 4 feet wide, along the full 46-foot length of the project. In addition to the riprap structure, at the top of the bank drilled piers and a 24-inch tall concrete grade beam with nine concrete piles, all 18-inches in diameter will be poured in place.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Agua Caliente Creek at 18880 Highway 12, City of Sonoma, in the County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (1); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is maintenance or replacement of an existing facility.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120171_NOE 2019-0277 PDF 301 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.