Time Extension for Vesting Tentative Subdivision Map Application No. PLN2015-0101 - Keyes 19 North
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Stanislaus County
- Document Title
- Time Extension for Vesting Tentative Subdivision Map Application No. PLN2015-0101 - Keyes 19 North
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Kyla Mahowald, Northstar Engineering Group, Inc., 620 12th Street Modesto, CA 95354
- Document Description
- Request for a one-year time extension for VTSM Application No. PLN2015-0101 - Keyes 19 North. The approved VTSM subdivided four parcels totaling 13.2+/- acres into 64 single-family residential lots of at least 5,000 square feet in the Low-Density Residential Urban Services (R-1 US) zoning district. The extension is being requested to allow additional time to complete project requirements.
- Contact Information
Teresa McDonald, Assistant Planner
STANISLAUS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPME
101 0 10th Street, Suite 3400
Modesto, CA 95354
Phone : (209) 525-6330
- Cross Streets
- 4707,4713, and 4805 Norma Way, between Lucinda Avenue and Norma Way, in the Community of Keyes.
- Parcel #
- 045-021-008, 045-021-024, 045-021-023, 045-021-003
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will extend the final recordation of the subdivision map by one year, and there is no evidence in the record that this action will have any direct physical impact on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120086 TSM #PLN2015-0101 PDF 672 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.