Geotechnical Investigation for Stormwater Mitigation Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 7 - Los Angeles (California Department of Transportation, District 7)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Investigation for Stormwater Mitigation Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Twenty-two (22) locations have been selected to do samplings and drillings for Best Management Practices (BMPs). All locations are within State Right of Way. The purpose of this project is to reduce the discharge of pollutants and trash from entering stormwater runoff.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 7
100 S Main St MS-16A
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone : (213) 897-2860
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Along 1-605 from Katella Ave in Long Beach to Huntington Dr in Duarte; postmiles R0.0/R9.6, R9.6/R15.7, R16.5/19.5, R20.0/R26.0.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The work entails localized geotechnical investigation to provide information for preliminary design and for environmental analysis and permitting purposes. This project has no significant impacts on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110580 Caltrans D7 NOE for EA 32150_001 Geotechnical Boring PDF 1174 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.