Meadowgreen #2 HOA Bank Stabilization (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0279-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Meadowgreen #2 HOA Bank Stabilization (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0279-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Meadowgreen #2 Homeowners Association
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0279-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Meadowgreen #2 Homeowners Association. The project is limited to the stabilization of an approximately 105-foot long stretch of stream bank which has been actively eroding. The bank stabilization will be conducted using biotechnical techniques. The first five feet in elevation of bank will be stabilized using three to four rock lifts interplanted with willows. The rest of the bank will be laid back and planted with native riparian plants. All temporarily disturbed areas will be replanted with native riparian plants. The project will cause 0.2 acres and 150-linear feet of temporary impact to riparian habitat, and 0.02 acres and 105-linear feet of permanent impact. If water is present when project activities are to be conducted, dewatering and fish rescue will be required. No trees will be removed as part of this project.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Santa Rosa
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Santa Rosa Creek, at 6512 Meadowgreen Place, Santa Rosa, in the County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class (33); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15333)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is substantially similar to a small habitat restoration project.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110563 Meadowgreen PDF 323 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.