Campbell Ranch Conservation Easement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Campbell Ranch Conservation Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves acquisition of a conservation easement to protect rare, endangered, threatened or fully protected species and compatible public or private uses all as may be consistent with protection of habitat for rare. endangered, threatened, or fully protected species.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of FIsh and Wildlife Conservation Board
PO Bpx 944209-2090
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Santa Barbara
- Cross Streets
- Near theNear intersection of Campbell Rd and Highway 246.
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110478 Campbell ranch PDF 699 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.