Routine Maintenance of 9 Debris Basins of the Plum Canyon Development Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0151-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 - South Coast, San Diego (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5)
- Document Title
- Routine Maintenance of 9 Debris Basins of the Plum Canyon Development Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0151-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Matt Seidel, Toll Brothers Inc
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0151-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Matt Seidel. The purpose of the project is to conduct routine maintenance of the 9 debris basins within the Plum Canyon development area. The project routine maintenance includes periodic sediment, debris, and vegetation removal, repair and maintenance of existing debris basin facility structures, fuel modification, annual mowing, and restoration of basins to original flood design function and capacity.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (562) 430-7642
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- The Project is north of Soledad Canyon Rd., south and east of Bouquet Canyon Rd, and west of Sierra Hwy, within 9 debris basins within the Plum Canyon Development, Los Angeles County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class (1); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consists of the maintenance of an existing structure and/or facility. The construction and completion of each of these facilities (9 debris basins) occurred as part of the Plum Canyon Development Project. Routine maintenance of each facility is necessary so that each facility functions to its designed capacity. No expansion of use for any of these facilities is proposed.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100529 1600-2019-0151-r5 noe PDF 347 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.