Junipero Serra Park Oak Cove Picnic Area Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0258-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Junipero Serra Park Oak Cove Picnic Area Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0258-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- San Mateo County Parks
- Document Description
- The project is limited to replacement of a damaged culvert. The damaged culvert has a 36- inch diameter cross section, is eight (8) feet long, and is made of concrete. The damaged culvert will be replaced with a new culvert with the same dimensions and will be made of corrugated galvanized steel. The project will require work within the channel, and removal will take place with equipment positioned outside of the channel and riparian habitat. Equipment will include a backhoe, tractor, and a hand-operated compactor (jumping jack). Replacement of the culvert will occur when the stream is dry. Work is estimated to be completed between June 15, 2020, and October 31, 2020, and will take approximately 2 days to complete.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 210-5104
- San Mateo
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 1800 Crystal Springs Road, El Zanjon Creek, tributary to San Francisco Bay, San Bruno, County of San Mateo.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302; Replacement or Reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement of an existing culvert, where the new culvert will be located on the same site as the culvert replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the culvert replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100372 Junipero_NOE 2019-0258 PDF 319 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.