Lane Alert 2X Striping and Signage Improvements, Project 3A263
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11 - San Diego (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Lane Alert 2X Striping and Signage Improvements, Project 3A263
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State of California - Department of Transportation, District 11
- Document Description
- The project proposes Lane Alert 2x striping and signage improvements at routes 5, 8, 15, 78, 94, and 805 in San Diego County to address and reduce wrong-way driver incidents. The removal of existing pavement markings and pavement stripes will be done via an approved procedure such as sandblasting.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation-District 11 San Diego
4050 Taylor St. MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-6763
- San Diego
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Various postmiles at routes I-5, I-8, I-15, SR-78, SR-94, and I-805 in San Diego County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (PRC 21 084; 14 CCR 15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the project is within current Caltrans right of way and consists of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities. The project involves no expansion of the existing use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100235 Lane Alert 2X Striping PDF 124 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.