Blue Lakes Safety- Geotechnical Drilling (EA: 01-0H840)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Blue Lakes Safety- Geotechnical Drilling (EA: 01-0H840)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation- District 3
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to conduct geotechnical drilling at nine locations and seismic refraction surveys at eight locations on State Route 20 between post miles 2.0 to 2.8 in Lake County. The purpose of the proposed geotechnical investigation is to characterize and evaluate the subsurface conditions.
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4491
- Upper Lake
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on State Route 20 between post miles 2.0 to 2.8 in Lake County near Upper Lake.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource are exempt under CEQA Section 15306, Information Collection.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090615_01-0H840 Geotech NOE Signed PDF 170 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.