1-18-057 SON "Chet Richardson"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Cal Fire
- Document Title
- 1-18-057 SON "Chet Richardson"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is located within the Gualala and Stewarts Point watersheds, approximately 1.0 miles north of Stewarts Point, in the County of Sonoma, State of California; Township 10N, Range 14W, Portion of German Rancho, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Stewarts Point, 1994. The project is limited to replacing culverts at map point crossings MPS, MP7, MP8, MP12, and MP16; installing culverts at MP10, MP19, and MP20, and changing MP14 from a broken culvert to a rock-armored vented ford.
- Contact Information
Jeanne Wetzel Chinn
California Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2793
- Other Location Info
- Refer to project description.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CALFIRE, 135 Ridgway Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019090527_1-18-057_NOD 2018-0187 PDF 338 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.