1L100: San Joaquin SR-12 Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1L100: San Joaquin SR-12 Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of California (Caltrans) proposes a culvert replacement project on State Route (SR) 12 at post mile 22.97, within San Joaquin County. The scope of work includes saw cutting and excavating the roadway to remove the culvert, installing the new Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP) culvert, and repaving and re-striping the affected area of pavement. All work will occur within existing Caltrans Right of Way (ROW). The purpose of this project is to replace the damaged and failing culvert. The project is needed to extend the service life of SR-12 and ensure motorist safety over this drainage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at post mile 22.97 on State Route (SR) 12 within San Joaquin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019078022 PDF 1619 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.