General P lan: Parks and Recreation and Agriculture/Rural/Conservation
Zoning: Parks and Public Recreation Facilities (PK) and Agricultural/Conservation (AC)
The proposed project includes the following components:
- Construction and operation of a 308,000-gallon-per-day Water Reclamation Facility.
- Wastewater treatment facility improvements, including replacement of 10-inch sewer pipe, lift station pumps, 6-inch force mam.
- Construction and operation of a 200 acre-foot regional retention basin
- Construction and operation of three-way traffic signals at the intersection of West Scranton Avenue and West Street and the intersection of West Scranton Avenue/Westwood Street (Road 224).
- Abandonment of Yowlumne Avenue, Yaudanchi Street, and Wukchumni Avenue.
Air Resources Board, Transportation ProjectsCal FireCalifornia Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Highway PatrolCaltrans, Division of AeronauticsCentral Valley Flood Protection BoardDepartment of ConservationDepartment of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4Native American Heritage CommissionRegional Water Quality Control Bd., Region 5 (Fresno)Resources AgencyState Lands CommissionState Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water, District 24State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water QualityCaltrans, District 6