Orange Memorial Park Storm Water Capture Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0390-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- South San Francisco, City of (City of South San Francisco)
- Document Title
- Orange Memorial Park Storm Water Capture Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0390-R3)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0390-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, the City of South San Francisco. The proposed project will construct a water capture facility, within Orange Memorial Park, to improve water quality within Colma Creek. The water capture facility will divert water from Colma Creek into a series of underground cisterns and infiltration chambers to reduce water pollutants within Colma Creek. The proposed project will install a diversion channel within the Colma Creek concrete-lined channel, a storage reservoir, and an infiltration chamber.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- San Mateo
- Parcel #
- 014-041-160, 014-041-090, 014-041-170, and 014-041-120.
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the concrete lined portion of Colma Creek, a tributary to the San Francisco Bay, in the County of San Mateo, State of California; Latitude 37.6547, Longitude -122.4291 or Section 20, Township 3, Range 5, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map San Francisco South.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019069092_NOD 2019-0390 PDF 146 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.