Bluff Pointe Golf Course Restoration (Amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2018-0171 R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 - Central, Fresno (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4)
- Document Title
- Bluff Pointe Golf Course Restoration (Amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2018-0171 R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Bluff Pointe Golf Course
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed an amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0171-R4, issued to Bluff Pointe Golf Course. The Project includes activities related to removal of fill material (soil and broken concrete) and revegetation of approximately 0.22 acre within the San Joaquin River. The amendment authorizes follow-up remedial plantings after the failure of initial plantings; and removal of imported fill that had been moved to another site on the property instead of removed as required by the Agreement.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4593
- 36°51'19.2"N 119°52'55.2"W
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located within the San Joaquin River at 8225 North Milburn Avenue within the City of Fresno in Fresno County, State of California; Township 12 South, Range 19 East, Sections 27 and 34, United States Geological Survey (USGS) map Herndon, MDB&M; Latitude 36.855338, Longitude -119.882009; Assessor’s Parcel Number 502-020-43ST.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 33, Titl 14, sec. 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes removal of fill material and revegetation of a previously disturbed area within the San Joaquin River without authorization. The overall area is 0.22 acre. No trees or shrubs will be removed and no significant environmental impacts will result if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2018-0171-R4 as amended.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2018-0171_Amend_NOE PDF 231 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.