1-18-076 SON "Ox Bow"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (Cal Fire)
- Document Title
- 1-18-076 SON "Ox Bow"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to adding culverts at MP1, MP8, MP9, MP12, MP13, and MP14; MP6, MP7, and MP11 will have culverts added or a rock armored fill; MP 4 will have an armored critical dip added over the top of the culvert; and MP15 will have a rock armored fill with the option to also add a culvert.
- Contact Information
Jeanne Wetzel Chinn
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2793
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the Middle South Fork Gualala River Watershed, in Sonoma County, approximately 3.0 miles south of Stewarts Point Rancheria.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 135 Ridgway Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- nod PDF 288 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.