Hayfork Elementary School water lines
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 2 - Redding (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Hayfork Elementary School water lines
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Trinity County Water Works is proposing a project that will install larger water lines to comply with Fire Departments request of higher flows and more hydrants. Caltrans would issue an encroachment permit for proposed improvements within the operational right-of-way of SR 3.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation District 2
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- Trenching under State Route 3 in Trinity County at post miles 6.86/7.0/7.71.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (b). Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- See the attached Notice of Exemption completed by Trinity County Water Works.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038703- Caltrans PDF 1851 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.