Church of the Valley - Memory Care and Education Facilities: (IS 17-250-005, MS 17-910-001, DP 17-300-011, AR 17-200-051, LUP 17-500-004, LUP 18-500-003 ...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Ramon, City of (City of San Ramon)
- Document Title
- Church of the Valley - Memory Care and Education Facilities: (IS 17-250-005, MS 17-910-001, DP 17-300-011, AR 17-200-051, LUP 17-500-004, LUP 18-500-003 ...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Fulcrum Real Estate and Development, INC.
- Document Description
- Continued... LUP 18-500-004, MUP 15-501-002, and Tree Removal The project proposes to subdivide the existing approx 5.45-acre property into two separate parcels of approx 1.53 acres and approx 3.92 acres. An approx 22,730-sf, single story memory care facility would be constructed on the 1.53-acre lot and a single story approx. 6212 gross sq. ft. education facility on the remaining 3.92-acre lot as an addition to the existing Church buildings.
- Contact Information
City of San Ramon
2401 Crow Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583
Phone : (925) 973-2569
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- 19001 Sam Ramon Valley Blvd
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of San Ramon
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 2401 Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018102044 PDF 283 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.