P18-091 (GPA), P19-0092 (RZ), P18-0099 (TPM), P18-0093 (PPE), P18-0094 (CUP), P18-0095 (CUP), P18-0096 (CUP), P18-0097 (CUP), and P18-0098 (CUP), P18-0100...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside, City of (City of Riverside)
- Document Title
- P18-091 (GPA), P19-0092 (RZ), P18-0099 (TPM), P18-0093 (PPE), P18-0094 (CUP), P18-0095 (CUP), P18-0096 (CUP), P18-0097 (CUP), and P18-0098 (CUP), P18-0100...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- AFG Development, LLC
- Document Description
- The development consists of 35.4 acres of vacant land with a mixed-use project that includes the following components: 1) A multi-family residential complex consisting of 482 multi-family residential dwelling units on approximately 18.4 acres on the northern area of the site. See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
City of Riverside
Community & Economic Development
Department - Planning Division 3900 Main Street 3rd floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone : (951) 826-5371
- Parcel #
- 209-151-29 and -036, 209-020-022, -047, -048, -059, -060, -061, and -062, 209-060-023, -027
- Other Location Info
- Generally bounded by Orange Street to the west, Strong Street to the north, State Route 60 (SR-60) to the south, and Interstate 215 (I-215) to the east in the City of Riverside, in the County of Riverside. Parcel Number: 209-060-029 and 209-070-015
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Riverside City Council
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Available to the General Public at the City of Riverside, Community Development Department, Planning Division, 3900 Main Street, Riverside.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018071058 PDF 3499 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.