2019 SLOCOG Regional Transportation Plan Draft Program EIR
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Luis Obispo Council of Governments
- Document Title
- 2019 SLOCOG Regional Transportation Plan Draft Program EIR
- Document Type
- EIR - Draft EIR
- Present Land Use
- varies throughout county, predominantly open space, rural, and ag with population and development concentrated within co
- Document Description
- Program EIR for Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) and Sustainable Communities Strategy (SCS), comprising policies, objectives, and strategies to guide future transportation investments. Plan emphasizes multimodal approach intends to enhance mobility, choice, and equity, while maximizing efficiency of the existing transportation system, financial resources, and new technologies plan's implementation strategies focus on encouraging and expanding transit/alt modes programs, developing sustainable and healthy communities, and reducing VMT to meet CARB GHG emission targets for SLO County. Road projects generally ltd. to intersection imprvs, some road widening to reduce congestion/improve safety.
- Contact Information
San Luis Obispo Council of Governments
1114 Marsh St.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone : (805) 781-4219
- San Luis Obispo
- State Highways
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Other (rgnl plan/transp/transit policies, programs, concept P)
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: regional transp
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Coastal Zone Drainage/Absorption Economics/Jobs Forest Land/Fire Hazard Geologic/Seismic Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Traffic/Circulation Tribal Cultural Resources Water Quality Water Supply Wetland/Riparian Growth Inducing Land Use Cumulative Effects
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Transportation Projects Cal Fire California Coastal Commission California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 5 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Coast Region 3 California State Lands Commission Department of Toxic Substances Control Office of Emergency Services, California Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.