Eureka Dock Limited Piling Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Eureka Dock Limited Piling Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project implementation will involve: * Replacement of 28 deteriorated 12-inc to 18-inch-diameter wooden fender pilings with 28 12-inch diameter steel pilings; * Replacement of four deteriorated 12-inch to 18-inch diameter wooden structural pilings with four 12-inch diameter steel pilings; and * Addition of eight 12-inch diameter steel structural pilings. A steel chip conveyor structure is positioned at the central portion of the dock and is used to transfer wood chips from the wood chip stockpiles to docked barges. The new steel pipe pilings will be installed under the existing chip conveyor to reinforce the four existing wooden structural pilings.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2699
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and new construction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.